The intention of this blog site is to provide: Highly Accurate, Theologically Sound, and Scripturally Verifiable Information - which shall assist the spiritually minded Judeo-Christian Believer in their study and understanding of Yahweh's clear word. Why is this even necessary? Because, over the course of human history, "Wolves have entered into the sheepfold" and endorsed "The Doctrines of Demons" - while appearing themselves "As Angels of Light..." and these highly deceptive teachings, have become [over this time]: 'The Traditions Of Men' and are causing us to quite honestly stumble. Modern Paganized Christianity suffers from thousands of such Man-Made Traditions and the results are quite abominable to Yahweh... they are also, particularly, dangerous to us - as believers!
Some of these, Important Doctrinal Topics:
- The True Importance Of Faith.
- The Biblical Sabbath Day.
- The Concept Of: "Once Saved Always Saved."
- The Trinitarian Doctrine.
- Yahshua's Parables.
- Yahweh's Own Holy Days.
- Demon Possession And Mind Control.
- Religious Legalism.
- Sactification And Holiness.
- Effective And Fervent Prayer.
- Yahweh's Completely Unchanging Nature.
Of Equal Importance, however, this blog site will offer: Insightful, Spiritually Discerning, and Historically-Accurate Prophetic Understanding of 'The End Time Prophecies' occurring all around us. Our purpose is not to: set a date, affix a time, or set an hour for Yahshua's Eventual Return... but rather, to keep an accurate record of His nearness to that eventual coming - by notating the "Times and Seasons" as given thereof. As the scriptures so clearly relate: "No man knows the day, or the hour, of His coming..." and again, "Of that day, which comes like a thief in the night, no man knows."
Why then did Yahweh offer us so many scriptures referencing this 'Last Day Time Period'? He gave them to us for three spiritually significant reasons. First, to further strengthen our faith into precisely who He is... for these fulfilled prophecies are Verifiably-Accurate Knowledge of "The End, From The Beginning." Second, they provide us the information that we will need - in order to be successful and/or survive - until the end of this tumultuous period. Third, as that day grows nearer and nearer, we are expected to be shining ever brighter and brighter - as His True Witnesses, to the rest of humanity.
Some of these, Important Prophetical Topics:
- Knowledge Of The Future, Can We Know It?
- The Seven Keys To Understanding Prophecy.
- End Time Prophecies Already Fulfilled Since 1900.
- The First Three Seals Of Revelation.
- World War I In Prophecy.
- World War II In Prophecy.
- Israel's Return In Prophecy.
- The Cold War In Prophecy.
- The War On Terror In Prophecy.
- The Worldwide Financial Collapse In Prophecy.
- The Growing Convergence Of Science And The Scriptures.
- The Next Three Seals Of Revelation.
- The Imminent Return Of Pharoah's Egypt.
- President Barrack Obama In The Scriptures.
- The 'Ten Lost Tribes Of Israel' - Exactly Who And Where Are They?
- The Prophesied Destruction Of The United States.
- The Destruction Of End Time Egypt By The European Union..
- World War III In Prophecy.
- The Destruction Of The Europe Union By China And Its Allies.
- The Seventh Seal: The Soon Closing Door..
- Who Is The Anti-Christ?
- Who Is Babylon The Great?
- What Is The Mark Of The Beast?
- Are There Other Marks To Watch Out For?
- Who Is The False Prophet?
I fully realize, that this 'Truth About God' Site is a very large undertaking for one person to actually attempt. However, I honestly don't have a choice in the matter! Yahweh has put it into my heart to do His spiritual bidding; and I cannot merely delegate this authority to another. Nor, would I honestly trust them - with 'The Truth' - if I could.... The churches are completely fallen, and few there are who truly understand this relatively New Reality. And although there are 144,000 Of Us, being referenced In The Scriptures [***See: Revelation chapters 7 and 14], each of us has their own Specific Calling and Spiritual Purpose from Yahweh.
I'm definitely not be a very good writer... I'm probably somewhat confusing... and my 'Internet Skills' are quite-obviously sadly lacking. But, I didn't choose 'This Particular Profession' - either.... However, for some unknown reason, Yahweh chose me to do this! I must admit, none-the-less, that: "I am increasing [everyday] in 'The Talents', which He gave to me." May, 'Praise, Be Unto To Yahweh'!
Ahava and Shalom.