|Neither: Yahweh, nor His Moral Law can change!|
Meanwhile, our curiosity - toward all of the substance surrounding us - compels us to seek out ever greater: knowledge, application, and understanding! Consequently, we acquire an ever greater comprehension of everything - over time... and we are constantly revising our: understandings, ideas, beliefs, and opinions - in regard to everything our senses can [honestly] detect. Thus, we are: molded, shaped, and/or adapted to our own physical environment - even as we attempt to: mold, shape, and adapt our world to more properly suit our own needs!
This is the inevitable result of living in an external and physical environment... for no-one can exert their direct causative will over external bodily processes! One can merely utilize the physical laws governing all bodies to assist in leveraging and accomplishing a physical change. There is a very large distinction between that, and merely consciously willing anything to be so - and having it to factually occur!
Moreover, we see this conceptual difference being displayed in our own physical bodies! Instead of: consciously pondering it, thinking it logically through, and fully forming our plan of attack, we just simply move our own appendages to accomplish whatever the task [honestly] set before us. For our own bodies fully incorporate such wholly natural and necessary functions. Without any highly specialized training, or even any true understanding of such processes, our newborn children merely observe our own actions and mimic them - knowing all the while, that it must be possible, since we all do it! They: behold, believe, and are transformed into our image of human utility and function.
Meanwhile, everything in the observable universe follows these rules of internal and external function! Even the angels in Heaven above - for all of their assumed physical powers - may only control their own bodies and functions without utilizing external forces of physical leverage to impose their own will over the other physical bodies of creation. Thus, even their powers are necessarily finite and limited by the rules and laws governing universal physics - without outside or external assistance... and they too are, thereby, subject to change!
However - by assuming everything is subject to change - based upon our sensory observations of the universe, we have stumbled upon a very large trap... for Yahweh [Himself] isn't bounded, or controlled, by these same rules... and the answer has been silently standing in front of us, the entire time! Two little words, with a very significant meaning, denote His true connection to our universe and everything held suspended within it.... "I AM," is The KEY to unlocking this long misunderstood puzzle!
"I AM," The Beginning and The End of Creation... "I AM," The First and The Last... "I AM," The Alpha and The Omega... "I AM," The Prime Mover... "I AM," He Who Exists... "I AM," The Truth... "I AM," The Life... "I AM," The Eternal One... "I AM," Everywhere... "I AM," The One Who Sees All... "I AM," The One and True God! Each of these thoroughly declared statements regarding Yahweh is: Scriptural, Factual, and True... He Is, All Of That, And Considerably More!
In Fact, The Universe [itself] is far too small to properly contain Him! In order for Yahweh to know The End Of Time from The Beginning Of Time, He has to exist in all time-frames: Equally, Continuously, and Simultaneously... thus, our current scientific understandings are fully correct regarding "The Space/Time Continuum! We [factually] live in a "Macro-verse" comprised of every moment simultaneously coexisting somewhere in the fabric of existence.... And yet, He currently exists in all of them: "In The Now!"
Thus, there is only one possibility regarding [precisely] who Yahweh is... and although, He already told us - from the very beginning - we didn't [honestly] understand exactly what He was saying! "I AM," refers to His factual existence in: our everywhere, our every place, and our every time. After all, He is: "All Seeing," "All Knowing," and "All Powerful...." Even "The Slightest Thought" on His Part shall be carried out fully, instantly, and without any hesitation!
I am certain, that by now, many of you have begun to understand precisely where I am going.... Everything That Is - whether seen or unseen - is merely a very small part of Him... Yahweh Is Everything! Every solitary molecule of our universe is alive, fully aware, and consciously working together for a solitary purpose - under One overriding Intelligence, known collectively as Yahweh [Our Father And Creator]. Nor, is He a mindless and darwinian god - as so many of us [may honestly] believe! Rather, He is what He claims to be: A Loving, Merciful, and Benevolent Creator....
However, in our: Ignorant, Disobedient, and Sinful Nature - we are quite naturally: Afraid, Fearful, and Distrustful of Him [overall]! Moreover, lucifer has clouded and befuddled our minds to numerous important details.... Nor, is this difficult for him, since our own selfish human desires grant him significant leverage into and throughout our [solitary] lives!
Of course, many will bring up one very important philosophical question: "doesn't the scripture say that we have been created in Yahweh [God's] own image?" Of course, it does... and that is [most importantly] true! Thus, for the sake of edifying philosophical argument, let's examine the physical nature of man - and see what we ultimately find....
Every human being is comprised of two specific types of individual building blocks: physical atoms and living cells... just as our own universe is comprised of the physical celestial bodies and the multiple living organisms walking around [upon] and gratefully inhabiting them! Each atomic particle is decidedly different in nature and type from the next - yet, still fully encompasses the very same foundational structure... even as each solar system - being found all over our universe - shares the same structure only upon a vastly much larger scale.
Meanwhile, all of those individual cells - while working simultaneously in individual competition and societal cooperation - are each: self aware, self conscious, and separate... yet, collectively, there exists an individual consciousness both separate and greater than the sum of its constituent and individual parts! In fact, until recently, the majority of all human individuals were blissfully unaware of these collective societies fully operating within themselves... nor, did they [even] suffer one bit - for all of that apparent lack in knowledge. It is all somewhat amazing! And yet, upon a much larger scale: our societies, our cultures, and our nations operate on the very same principles and functions - wherein each individual human is analagous to a solitary cell - and our combined human efforts are the various organs in our national political bodies.
Don't nations, also, possess personalities and individual traits of moral and ethical character? Are they not also, individual and sovereign entities existing in both physical matter and individual lives? In fact, Our entire planet is one collective and living organism in a certain cosmological sense! And yet, it is merely one of absolutely innumerable worlds scattered over an apparently infinite universe - occupying physical space.... Nor, is our universe the only one - of its kind - in existence!
Although they surely don't understand it yet, science has finally unlocked the puzzle and mystery of our most amazing existence! It is called, "Macro-verse Theory." Every solitary piece of: matter, life, and energy exists simultaneously somewhere... and, each of these pieces, are constantly interconnected throughout "Our Continuum Of Space And Time." Thus, not only can Yahweh [God] be far greater than the sum of our one solitary universe, but He can factually proclaim: "Knowing The End, From The Beginning" as The Alpha and The Omega. But, of course, He already knew that - for, HE IS [precisely] what He has always claimed to be!
Consider these Biblical Scriptures:
- "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways, says Yahweh. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain comes down and the snow from heaven, and do not return there, But water the earth, And make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it." - Isaiah 55:8-11.
- "You are worthy, O Yahweh, To receive glory, honor, and power; For You created all things, And by Your will they exist and were created." - Revelation 4:11.
- "And He said to them, 'You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.' Then they said to Him, 'Who are You?' And Yahshua [Jesus] said to them, 'Just what I have been saying to you from the beginning. I have many things to say and to judge concerning you, but He who sent Me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I heard from Him.'" - John 8:23-26.
- "Thus says Yahweh [God], the King of Israel, And His Redeemer, The Angel of Yahweh [Michael/Yahshua], 'I Am the First and I Am the Last; besides Me there is no God. And who can proclaim as I do? Then let them declare it and set it in order for Me, since I appointed the ancient people. And the things that are coming and shall come, Let them show these to them. Do not fear, Nor be afraid. Have I not told you from that time , and declared it? You are My witnesses. Is there a God besides Me? Indeed there is no other Rock; I know not one." - Isaiah 44:6-8.
- "By the God of your father who will help you, and by the Almighty who will bless you with: Blessings of heaven above, Blessings of the deep which lies beneath, Blessings of the breast and of the womb." - Genesis 49:25.
Considering who [and or what] Yahweh [God] is, there are neither: reasons, nor utilities - toward any sort of change, at all! Since the scientifically named Macro-verse and its fundamental and unshakable governing rules are simply man-made observations and explanations of Yahweh [God's] willful bodily functioning, He has no external sources of conflict for which to modify Himself or adapt. Rather, we shall inevitably adapt to Him - whether we like it or not... and a particular time has been set in place, for that soon coming revelation of His true nature!
Moreover, He has deemed it appropriate for us to have a physical and/or spiritual leader more likened unto us... thus, Michael [His Angel, or Angelic Manifestation] came to us in the form of Yahshua [Jesus] as a man to be Our High-Priest/King - as well as, The Manifested Angel Of Yahweh! Thus, The Father has exalted His Son.... Yah [Yahweh's] Shua [Salvation] was the name given by Gabriel to Mary... for a specific and much-needed purpose!
Of Michael/Yahshua [The Word/The Angel Of Yahweh] it is written:
- "He is the image of the invisible Yahweh, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven or that are upon the earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, And in Him all things consist. And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence." - Colossians 1:15-18.
- "In the beginning was The Word, and The Word was with Yahweh [God], and The Word was Yahweh [God]. He was in the beginning with Yahweh [God]. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made." - John 1:1-3.
- "Also I will make Him my firstborn, The highest of the kings of the earth. My mercy I will keep Him forever, And My covenant shall stand firm with Him. His seed also I will make to endure forever, And His throne as the days of heaven." - Psalm 89:27-29.
- "The Yahweh [God The Father] said to my Yahweh [Michael/Yahshua], 'Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.'" - Psalm 110:1.