|Is this Yahweh's "Get Out Of Jail Free Card"?|
- Second Timothy 3:16-17, states that: "All Scripture is given by inspiration of Yahweh [God], and is profitable for: Doctrine, Reproof, Correction, and For Instruction In All Righteousness, that the man of Yahweh [God] may be Complete, Thoroughly Equipped for every good work."
- Second Peter 1:20-21, says: "knowing this first, that no prophecy of scripture is of any private interpretation, for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of Yahweh [God] spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit."
- Isaiah 28:9-10, says: "Whom will He teach knowledge? And whom will He make to understand the message? ... For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little, there a little."
- John 7:17, says: "If anyone wants to do His will, he shall know concerning the doctrine, whether it is from Yahweh [God] or whether I speak on my own authority."
These are The Four Golden KEYS To Understanding His Sacred Scriptures:
- All Scriptures Are Equally: Accurate, Relevant, and Binding Upon Us.
- There Is Only One Correct, Or Pure, Interpretation Of His Words.
- To Find It, We Must Cross Check All Of The Scriptures Based Upon Topical Relevance.
- Our Deceptive Hearts Will Not Accept It, Unless We Are Willing To Do What It Says.
In fact, He has stated that particular dilemma - over and over again - in His scriptures, as an incentive toward our need for wisely listening to Him! However, like all other: Foolish, Ignorant, and Immature Children, we simply refuse to listen to our own intellectual superiors. In our immaturity, we are naturally: rebellious, insolent, and selfishly spiteful toward our elders. This is the inherent nature of our own children - here upon the Earth - toward us... Is It Not?
And yet, Yahweh [God] is Our Own Spiritual "Father" and we are His "Prodigal Children" - living here upon the Earth! Meanwhile, by virtue of having lived a finite number of years, we feel ourselves individually capable of rendering our own personal and qualitative decisions. Thus, we are continually lying to ourselves, regarding this all important and spiritually discerned issue!
Since Yahweh [Himself] cannot come here in person, He has sent us His servants the prophets - to impart these very important and quite necessary spiritual lessons. Although Yahshua also served in this function, or role, upon His first coming - that wasn't the primary purpose of His first visit. Rather, it was to intercede on the behalf of Yahweh's continually wayward prodigal children! Thus, restoring a proper relationship between a loving Father and His [quite often] dysfunctional sons and daughters. That, being us....
In that light, therefore, let us examine the scriptures:
- Romans 2:11-16, says: "For there is no partiality with Yahweh [God]. For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law (for not hearers of the law are just in the sight of Yahweh, but the doers of the law will be justified; for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things contained in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves, who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them) in the day when Yahweh [God] will judge the secrets of men by Yahshua the Messiah, according to my gospel."
- "Do not think that I have come to destroy The Law or The Prophets, I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from The Law till all is fulfilled. Whoever therefore breaks one of these least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called the least in The Kingdom Of Heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in The Kingdom Of Heaven. For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the Scribes and the Pharisees, you will by no means enter The Kingdom Of Heaven." - Mathew 5:17-20.
Consider this passage in the book of Hebrews concerning, "The New Testament Covenant."
- "For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel: after those days, says Yahweh, I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. None of them shall teach his neighbor, and none his brother, saying 'Know the Lord,' for all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more." - Hebrews 8:10-12.
If this all sounds very overpowering to consider, then perhaps some encouragement, from Yahweh Our Father is due. Let us read another important passage from the book of Hebrews:
- "For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls. You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin. And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as to sons: 'My son, do not despise the chastening of Yahweh, Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him; For whom Yahweh loves He chastens, and scourges every son whom He receives.' If you endure chastening, Yahweh deals with you as sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten? But if you are without chastening, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate and not sons. Furthermore, we have had human fathers who have corrected us, and we paid them respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live? For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness. Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but grievous; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it." - Hebrews 12:3-11.
And yet, we need not endless words to impart "True Knowledge." For, if the Spirit is truly within us, we will gladly accept the teachings of Yahweh [God]... and if not, then no amount of effort can salvage our own hearts! Each of us, was created by an intentional purpose and predestined design. Only Yahweh Himself knows whether we are destined to be: "Vessels Of Purest Gold," or "Potsherds Of Shattered Clay." Regardless of which type we are, the furnace is now being actively stoked and our long promised "Trials By Fire" will soon be here - to purify that which remains.
*** Remember: "Everyone who calls upon the name of Yahweh must be saved...." Shabbat Shalom.