If The Servants [or Messengers] who gathered the guests were His Holy Angels, then surely they couldn't have mistakenly gathered up those lacking Yahweh's Required and True Seal of His Own Fully-Embodied Perfection... and this is A Highly Important and [even] Key Understanding! As always, Yahweh's Servants are merely chosen from among their fellow men; and "In The End Time" Yahweh shall not deviate from The Very Same and Consistent Pattern, which has already been Established Throughout Human History.
Consider, These Two Simple Scriptures:
- "For I am Yahweh, I do not change; Therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob. Yet from the days of your fathers You have gone away from My ordinances and have not kept them. 'Return to Me, and I will return to you,' Says The Mighty One." - Malachi 3:6-7.
- "But as the days of Noah were, so will also the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be." - Mathew 24:38-39.
First of all, I want you to know, that Yahweh is always: Loving, Merciful, and Kind... and, as it is written: "He would that none should perish." But Yahweh is also [equally]: Unyielding, Unbending, Unswerving, Unshifting, and Unchanging... and, as it is equally written, there shall be: "Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision!" And The Wedding Garment, that they'll [most thoughtfully] Choose To Wear, will inevitably mark The Spiritual and [even] Natural Differences Between Them....
|A modern day replica of : "Noah's Ark."|
Yahweh didn't instruct His Holy Angels to gather The Rest Of The People [or non-believers] into the ark - having been obediently provided by Noah... but rather, He Quietly Closed The Doors as the long-prophesied rain finally descended around them! And why did He do this? Because, A Perfect Parent needs not unduly argue with His Children. They are either: obedient to such a one, or they are not!
|The Wedding Garment Must be Pure, White, and Clean.|
Meanwhile, there are only Three Different Garments, which lay Any Spiritual Claim to Yahweh's "End Time" Promises - for all others reject Him entirely!
These Three Spiritual Garments Are:
- The Children Of Jacob [or, Judah and Israel].
- Papal Controlled Christianity [Sabbath Keeping and Otherwise].
- Islam [Sunni or Shia].
- Abraham had two sons: Isaac [The Child Of Promise] and Ishmael [The Son Of A Bond Servant] - one received: "Yahweh's Spiritual Promises," and the other, "A Strictly Material and Human Blessing." And The Sunni's have truly become: "A Great Nation." Over 1 billion people now lay claim to Ishmael's genealogical promises.
- Isaac himself had two sons: Jacob [The Child Of Promise] and Esau [The More Worldly One] - one received: "Yahweh's Spiritual Promises," and the other, "A Strictly Material and Human Blessing." And The Shia's have been blessed in their numbers as well. Around 200 million of them now lay claim to Esau's own genealogical promises.
- Whereas Jacob [The Child Of Promise] had twelve sons and he invariably formed the two very-distinct nations of: Judah [Judah, Levi, and Benjamin] and Israel [The Ten Other Tribes Of Jacob].
|Modern Day Jews, reading The Torah.|
Obviously, These Physical Descendants Of Spiritual Israel are now known as: "Modern Christianity" - and they most certainly are... for, Yahweh has shown it to me [perfectly], in a vision! So far so good, right? Wrong... Dead Wrong! Modern Christianity is who you are: "While Living As A Prodigal And Spiritually Separated From Your Father..." but He does not, in any way, intend for us to remain here In Human Bondage To Spiritual Babylon! And that is [precisely] why He says: "Come Out Of Her, My People, Lest You Share In Her Plagues...."
Our Father, Yahweh [In Heaven], doesn't want Modern Day Christians in His Newly Formed and Spiritual Kingdom... He wants: "True Israelites" - a whole-ly obedient nation - to fully partake of His Scriptural Promises! You must leave all of your Humanly Devised and Spiritual Baggage outside of His Doors before entering into His New Kingdom... and His Servant Judah [in modern day Israel] shall be His Human Gatekeepers, when: "The Time For The Feast Comes..." and they shall [at that time] Fully Obey Him!
In Leviticus Chapter 23, we read:
- "And Yahweh spoke to Moses, saying, Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them: 'The Feasts of Yahweh, which you shall proclaim to be Holy Convocations, These Are My Feasts." - Leviticus 23:1-2.
- The Sabbath [To Continually Remind us of Our Creator].
- The Passover [To Remind Us Of The Costs Of Our Sins].
- The Feast Of Firstfruits [To Remind Us Of His Blessings].
- The Feast Of Weeks[To Remind Us Of Our Humility Before Him].
- The Feast Of Trumpets [To Remind Us Of His Continual Coming].
- The Day Of Atonement [To Remind Us Of Our Ongoing Spiritual Condition].
- The Feast Of Tabernacles [To Remind Us Of Who It Is Who Dwells Among Us].
|Jacob still wrestles with "The Angel Of Yahweh."|
Seventh Day Adventism, as it currently stands, is A Death Sentence to millions of Yahweh's Spiritual Children! For it still teaches the glorification of Sun Worship and Paganism through The Holy Days they keep and fully retain to this day. Moreover, the fact, that they no longer possess The Spirit Of Prophecy among them is the result of [honestly]: "Grieving His Spirit Away!" It is written, that: "Two cannot walk together unless they be in substantial agreement..." and A Headstrong Bride, no matter how winsome, Is Totally Unfit To Be Married!
This is why, The Early Believers - being mentioned in the scriptures - All Kept Yahweh's Feasts, long after Christ had ascended to His Father... and our long failure to recognize this fact, imperils any chance at [honestly] obtaining salvation! For Yahweh has determined A Set Time Period - for the completion of this human work - as given through all of His prophets.
Even now, the preparations are being made at Yahweh's Altar [Mount Zion] for The Wedding Ceremony, but still The Bride sits [staring into the mirror] and vainly considering her reflection there... while not even trying on her New Spiritual Dress - to see whether or not it [even] fits. Will you please, put on your New Wedding Garment, so that we can be about Our Father's Business... for, I have many others to now summon!