|The "Tomorrow's World" Magazine Logo.|
How can I, A Lone Individual, honestly say this - of an organization made up of So Many Numerous and Well-Intentioned Believers? It's pretty simple, actually, since their own published articles continually declare it - despite all of their human efforts to the contrary! It is glaringly obvious, from what they write in them... and even more so, from what they continually leave out. Just consider, the following [March/April] article, entitled simply: "When Will Christ Return?"....
Consider, These Particular Excerpts....
Excerpt Number 1:
- "If you really believe what Christ says, you will know what will transpire just before He returns, And you will know and believe that when these events are underway, mankind will indeed be in the 'Last Generation' of human civilization, as we have known it...."
- "But that Jesus' description of this entire series of events will not pass away! Certain prophesied events must occur, in the sequence Jesus described, before He will return." - Page 5, center column.
In Fact, Yahshua's Prophesied "End Time" Events are actually an abbreviated [or subset] description of the very same prophesied events, as given by: Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Joel, Malachi, Daniel, and John - among numerous other prophets... and only by studying them all, can The Complete Truth Of His Immediacy be more properly ascertained. We are not looking off at some distant point in the future of our lifetimes; but rather, by this point, within A Very Short Period Of Years!
Excerpt Number 2:
- "So When Will Christ Return? I tell you most sincerely that Jesus Christ will not return to this earth until we have experienced the most spine-tingling, earthshaking, dire, and colossal events since human beings have inhabited this planet. Professing Christian ministers who say, 'Christ could come tonight,' are so out of touch with the truths of the Bible that is almost unbelievable!"
- "In any case, remember that God Himself clearly reveals in His inspired word an entire series of events to occur before Christ's coming."
- "Speaking of these events, Jesus Christ commands us all: 'So you also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. Assuredly I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.' [and then, later continues] ...for it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth." - Page 8, center to right column.
Such A Double-Minded and Non-Committal Article is shameless in today's day and age - wherein, we are already now rapidly approaching: "The Fourth Seal Of Revelation!" But, of course, this isn't their fault - since, Yahweh raises up only those of His own personal choosing; and for, His own personal reasons. We, As His Believers, are not The True Leaders In His Glorious Endeavor... but, rather, YAHWEH Is The One And Only Leader In Charge!
- Note: If you are searching for an: Exact and Highly Accurate Time Line, then feel free to follow this particular enclosed link. Otherwise, I shall continue along with this particular article....
|Roderick C. Meredith.|
Although they do possess: "A Wedding Garment" [of sorts], they most curiously do not equally possess: "The Oil Necessary For Their Lamps..." and this is a very real tragedy! How can they even get to: "The Wedding Feast" - when they know not: Where it is to be held, or even, When to expect the doors to be factually opening? Are they, The Living Church Of God, [really] any better off than The Seventh Day Adventists? Perhaps... but, then, we'll have to just wait and see....
Ahava and Shalom.