|Psalm 143 verse 8....|
Psalm 143, states:
- "Hear my prayer, O Yahweh, Give ear to my supplications! In Your faithfulness answer me, And in Your righteousness. Do not enter into judgment with Your servant, For in Your sight no one living is righteous."
- "For the enemy has persecuted my soul; He has crushed my life to the ground; He has made me dwell in darkness, Like those who have long been dead. Therefore, my spirit is overwhelmed within me; My heart within me is distressed."
- "I remember the days of old; I meditate upon all Your works; I continually think upon the work of Your hands. I spread out my hands to You; My soul longs for You like a thirsty land."
- "Answer me speedily, O Yahweh; For my spirit fails within me! Do not hide Your face from me, Lest I be like those who go down into the pit. Cause me to hear Your loving-kindness in the morning, For in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, For I lift up my soul to You."
- "Deliver me, O Yahweh, from my enemies; In You I take shelter. Teach me to do Your will, For You are my Mighty One; Your spirit is good. Lead me in the land of uprightness."
- "Revive me, O Yahweh, for Your name's sake! For Your righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble. In Your mercy cut off my enemies, And destroy all those who afflict my soul; For I am Your servant." - Psalm 143:1-12.
So, you may ask: What does this, particular, Psalm have to do with me? Actually, a great deal! Just, let me explain....
|"God and Man" by Michaelangelo....|
At a time when: "No one living is righteous in His sight", I am [certainly] no where near the best of all human examples... and were it not [honestly] for His Spirit dwelling within me, I can only imagine the Ungodly and Immoral Nature that I might so easily [otherwise] exhibit. Thus, the first stanza thoroughly echoes my own personal sentiments with respect to Yahweh - My Personal Creator.
|"Babylon The Great" video.|
My Spiritual Bearings are often overwhelmed within me, and I must fight everyday to maintain the mastery over them. Yes, it is true, that: "My heart within me is distressed" - indeed, it is Sorely Perplexed, by everything. Therefore, the second stanza equally applies within the context of my own personal experience.
|News Headline: May 17th, 1948.|
Who else could predict these things, with such truly supernatural accuracy? Does this not, irrefutably testify, that You alone are [in fact] The God Most High? Who is like Yahweh - My Father? Who else can declare such amazing things - thousands of years in advance? Therefore, I will continually "Spread out my hands to You" in prayer and devotion - while "My soul longs for You, like a thirsty land." This third stanza fully applies to me, as well....
|Approaching, "The Midnight Hour..."|
If You, will: "Cause me to know the way in which I should walk" - then, my steps shall be more closely guarded; and My Spiritual Path shall be firmly established By Your Word... for I shall be: Strengthened, Encouraged, and Uplifted by Your Continual Presence within my life; and others will not dissuade me from my own Pre-Established Course. The fourth stanza, also rings true.
|The Satanic Church-State Agenda....|
I finally understand This [Spiritually Discerned] Principle now; and, "In You I take shelter." How can I do otherwise, after having seen what you've shown me? Even this fifth stanza, readily applies to my personal circumstances most succinctly, clearly, and concisely.
|The Chaldean Covenant With Death...|
I was purchased at A Considerable Price and I fully recognize this... therefore, fulfill Psalm 143 Within Me and Outside Of Me - wherein it is written: [Internally] "For Your righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble..." and [Externally] "Destroy all those who afflict my soul." For, I am, Your Servant; and, You Are, my God! Praise Be Unto Yahweh.
I have taken my stand and chosen my side. Perhaps, you should do the same? Psalm 143 is all about making this inevitable decision. As it was written: "Choose you, this day, whom you shall serve. But, as for me and my house, we shall serve Yahweh!" Even now, there are: "Multitudes in the valley of decision...." But, which one shall you make?