|'End Time Prophecy' - in Old Testament Scripture.|
- All Of The Prophets were looking forward towards: "The Future Fulfillment Of Yahweh's: Blessing, Covenant, and Promise ."
- There Has Only Been: "One Everlasting Covenant" - made with humanity - for All People and for All Time.
- There Has Only Been: "One Plan For Salvation" - offered to mankind - which was fully ratified by The Blood Of Yahshua.
- And Yahweh's Stated Purpose Has Always Been To Make: "One End For All Sinful Behavior - which shall complete our own transgressions for All Of Eternity."
It was for this reason, that The Scriptures have declared Yahshua to be: "The Lamb Slain From The Foundation Of The World." Contrary to popular opinion, The New Testament and Old Testament Eras were not indicative of Separate Covenants; but rather, Two Separate Works Towards Completion - in order to fully accomplish, The One [Pre-Planned and Everlasting] Covenant!
In Isaiah 24, We Read Of: 'The End Time Predicament.'
- "The Earth [the Entire Human Family] mourns and fades away, The World [its Humanly Devised Nations] languishes and fades away; The Haughty People [the Rulers Of Our Age] of the earth languish. The Earth [and the Entire Planet, itself] is also defiled under its inhabitants, Because they have: Transgressed The Laws, Changed The Ordinance, and Broken The Everlasting Covenant."
- "Therefore The Curse has devoured The Earth, and those who dwell in it are left desolate. Therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men are left." - Isaiah 24:4-6.
The Problem is that, we cannot perceive: The Steadfastness Of Yahweh, The Unchanging Nature Of His Law, The Continual Relevance Of His Judgments And Statutes, and The True Continuity Of His Sacred Scriptures... all of which are Perfect, and [therefore] Unchangeable! When something is: 'Perfect' - it can't be changed, without generating A Condition Of Imperfection... and: 'If Something Requires Change' - then, It Can't Be, Truly, Perfect....
|Image via Wikipedia|
|The Ten Commandments.|
However: "Paganized-Christianity" Is Itself A Very Powerful Delusion and An Extremely Dangerous Deception - created wholly out of scriptural context - by The Rulers and False Shepherds Of Babylon. 'Paganized-Christianity' has: "Transgressed The Laws [specifically, The First Four Commandments], Changed The Ordinance [by replacing the observance of Yahweh's Own Holy Days with their own], and Broken The Everlasting Covenant [by pursuing: Power, Money, and Influence - rather than properly desiring: Yahweh and His Truth]."
In The Very Next Paragraph, We Read The Consequences:
- "The New Wine [of Paganized Christianity] fails,"
- "The Vine [The Harlot Of Babylon] languishes,"
- "All The Merry-Hearted sigh [and, The Followers Of Her Teaching grow weary]."
- "The Mirth Of The Tambourine ceases [The Dancing Stops in Babylon],"
- "The Noise Of The Jubilant ends [The Singing, within her temples, comes to an end],"
- "The Joy Of The Harp ceases [The Music is now finally over]."
- "They Shall Not Drink Wine with a song [they no longer partake of Her Communions];"
- "Strong drink Is Bitter to those who drink it [they are now quite drunk from All Of Her Continual False Teachings]."
- "The City Of Confusion is broken down [the churches are no longer able to Manipulate and Constrain Them];"
- "Every House is shut up [their buildings are then closed], so that none may go in [lest these buildings too might be destroyed]."
- "There is crying for wine in the streets [the people are crying out for true spiritual teachings],"
- "All joy is darkened [sobriety comes upon them],"
- "The mirth of the land is gone [they become more fully aware of their current surroundings]."
- "In The City desolation is left ['Babylon' is in a terrible state both: Spiritually and Politically],"
- "And The Gate is stricken with destruction [and 'Her False Prophet of Tyre' is consumed in her jealousies]."
Why does, 'The New Wine Fail?'
Because it wasn't built upon The Bedrock - which is: "ALL OF THE SCRIPTURES!" In Mathew Chapter 7, we read the following parable:
- "Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house upon the rock; and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat upon that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded upon the rock."
- "Now everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them [but rather, picks and chooses amongst them] will be like a foolish man who built his house upon the sand; and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat upon that house; and [lacking true substance] it fell. And great was its fall." - Mathew 7:24-27.
While some might tell you that this parable refers to: Believers and Non-Believers - look very closely at these quoted passages... and you will see that both individuals were Self-Professed Believers! After all, they both: "Heard these sayings of Mine," and they both: "Built Their Own Houses" - in response to His Messages.... The only true difference between them was in: "Their choice of foundations."
One chose: "The True Bedrock - Of All Scripture" - thinking that, "Every word which proceedeth out of the mouth of Yahweh" Is Most Likely Important... while The Other chose: "To Build Upon The Sand" - which is fully comprised of millions of pieces of the rock - loosely collected and then compacted together, through the exertion of great human effort. Thus, lending these scriptures Their Own Private Interpretation... and thereby forgetting what the scriptures so clearly state:
- "No prophecy of scripture is of any private interpretation, for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of Yahweh spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit." - 2nd Peter 1:20-21.
It is Equally Important to note, that: "The Rain descended , The Floods came, and The Winds blew and beat upon Both Houses" - because: 'The Rain,' 'The Floods,' and 'The Wind' - are all End Time References!
Consider The Following: 'End Time' Scriptures:
- "Ask Yahweh for Rain in the time of The Latter Rain. The Mighty One will make flashing clouds; He will give them Showers Of Rain, Grass in the field for everyone. For the idols speak delusion; The diviners envision lies, And tell false dreams; They comfort in vain. Therefore the people wend their way like sheep; They are in trouble because there is no shepherd." - Zechariah 10:1-2.
- "According to their deeds, accordingly He will repay, Fury to His adversaries, Recompense to His enemies; The Coastlands He will fully repay. So shall they fear The Name Of Yahweh from The West [The Western Democracies], And His glory From The Rising Of The Sun [The Eastern Empires]; When The Enemy Comes In Like A Flood, The Spirit of Yahweh will lift up a standard against him. The Redeemer [Yahshua, His Son] will come to Zion, And those who turn from transgression in Jacob [will also come at His call], Says Yahweh." - Isaiah 59:18-20.
- "Because I have called and you refused, I have stretched out My hand and no one regarded, Because you have disdained all of My counsel, And would have none of My reproof, I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your terror comes, When your terror Comes Like A Storm, And your destruction Comes Like A Whirlwind, When distress and anguish come upon you. Then they will call upon Me, but I will not answer; They will seek Me diligently, but they will not find Me. Because they hated knowledge And did not choose The Fear Of Yahweh, They would have none of My counsel And despised all My reproof, Therefore they shall eat the fruit of their own way, And be filled to the full with their own fancies. For the turning away of the simple will slay them, And the complacency of fools will destroy them; But whoever listens to Me will dwell safely, And will be secure, without fear of evil." - Proverbs 1:24-33.
Is 'This Vine,' Truly: "The Harlot Of Babylon?"
"Come out of her, My people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues..." - if All but 'A Remnant,' weren't under her spells? According to The Prophet John, she is: "Mystery [The Keeper Of Important Secrets], Babylon The Great [The Strong Tower Of Confusion], The Mother Of Harlots [A Matriarch To Innumerable Vile Daughters] And Of The Abominations Of The Earth [And The Secret Provider Of All False Doctrines]." She is The Counterfeiter of The World's Great Religions; and she is remarkably good at it....
"Sun-Worshipping Religions" - through her manifold networks of: Masonic, Jesuit, and Mithraic Connections. She predates The Time Of The Gospels by thousands of years, and controls The Eastern Religions Of Mysticism, as well. The teachings may differ dramatically, from one religion unto the next, but its: Mind Control Techniques, Indoctrinated Ritualism, and Employed Symbolism - are always relatively consistent. After all, she is still just One Singular Religious Organization.
But the one thing that it doesn't do, anywhere within her semi-spiritual body, is to Teach The Inerrant Word Of Yahweh... for that, has never been Her True Purpose. Her focus has always been about: Money, Power, and Control - which is [seemingly] A Far More Tangible Asset!
In Proverbs 7, We Read Of Her Story:
- "My son, keep My Words, And treasure My Commands within you. Keep My Commandments and live, And My Law as the apple of your eye. Bind them on your fingers [practice doing them with your all of your fingers]; Write them on the tablet of your heart [memorize and intenalize them within your innermost heart]. Say to wisdom, 'You are my sister,' And call understanding your nearest kin, That they may keep you from The Immoral Woman, And from The Seductress who flatters with her words."
- For at the window of my house I looked through my lattice, And I saw among the simple [those lacking discernment and discretion], I perceived among the youths [the unschooled and uneducated], A young man devoid of understanding [for, he could not perceive the deeper meanings of scripture], Passing along the street near her corner; And he took the path to her house [for she, seemed very knowledgable] In the twilight, in the evening, In the black and dark of night [and great spiritual darkness was then all around him]."
- "And there a woman [a false church] met him, With the attire of a harlot [for she rejected Yahweh's wedding garment], and a crafty heart [and chose her own ways over that of Yahweh]. She was loud [quite openly outspoken] and rebellious [and very disobedient], Her feet would not stay at home [for, she refused to enter Yahweh's promised rest]. At times she was outside [in the streets], at times in the open square [in central and public locations], Lurking at every corner [and owned houses for herself strategically throughout the entire city]."
- "So she caught and kissed him [they shared a mutual and pleasurable embrace]; With an impudent face she said to him: 'I have peace offerings with me [I truly wish you no harm]; Today I have paid my vows [and unlike those others, I Am God's True Church]. So I came out to meet you [to explain this important message to you], Diligently to seek your face [See, I have specifically sought you out], And I have found you [therefore, I must be from God].'"
- "'I have spread my bed with tapestry [See, I have built a building for myself], Colored coverings of Egyptian linen [and fine one, it is, indeed]. I have perfumed my bed With Myrrh, Aloes, and Cinnamon [and I have provided it with numerous pleasantries].'"
- "'Come, let us take our fill of love [let us worship together] until morning [until Yahshua returns]; Let us delight ourselves with love [you shall benefit greatly by doing so]. For my husband is not at home [Yahshua is so long in returning]; He has gone on a long journey [ministering before His Father in heaven]; He has taken a bag of money with him [surely, He can provide for His own needs; but I, however, cannot], And will come home on the appointed day [and then, He'll reward you, for taking care of me].'"
- "With her enticing speech she caused him to yield [after all, she seemed so absolutely sure of herself], With her flattering lips she seduced him [for, he desperately wanted to believe this story]."
- "Immediately he went after her [without considering the established facts regarding her true nature], as an ox goes to the slaughter, Or as a fool to the correction of the stocks, Till an arrow struck his liver. As a bird hastens to the snare, he did not know that it would take his life."
- "Now therefore, listen to me, my children; Pay Attention To The Words Of My Mouth: Do not let your heart turn aside to her ways, Do not stray into her paths; For she has cast down many wounded, And all who were slain by her were strong men. Her house is the way to hell, Descending to the chambers of death [those who follow after her, shall be lost]." - Proverbs Chapter 7.
Ahava and Shalom [May Yahweh's Love And Peace Be Upon You].