|The Planet Earth, as seen from space.|
Consider What The Prophets Have Written....
In Jeremiah 50, It Says:
- "My people have been Lost Sheep. Their shepherds have led them astray; They have turned them away on the mountains. They have gone from mountain to hill; They have Forgotten Their Resting Place. All who found them have devoured them; And their adversaries said, 'We have not offended, Because They Have Sinned Against Yahweh, the habitation of justice, The Mighty One, in whom their fathers have long placed their hope.'" - Jeremiah 50:6-7.
- "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being priest for Me; Because you have Forgotten The Law Of Your Mighty One, I also will forget your children." - Hosea 4:6.
- "The Earth mourns and fades away, The world languishes and fades away; The haughty people of the Earth languish. The Earth is also defiled under its inhabitants, Because they have: Transgressed The Laws, Changed The Ordinance, and Broken The Everlasting Covenant. Therefore The Curse has devoured The Earth, And those who dwell in it are left desolate. Therefore the inhabitants of the Earth are burned, And few men are left upon it." - Isaiah 24:4-6.
- "Behold, Yahweh's hand is not shortened, That it cannot save; Nor His ear heavy, That it cannot hear. But Your Iniquities Have Separated You From Your Mighty One; and Your Sins Have Hidden His Face From You, So that You Will Not Hear. For your hands are defiled by blood, And your fingers with iniquity; Your lips have spoken lies, And your tongue has muttered perversity."
- "No one calls for Justice, Nor does any plead for Truth. They trust in Empty Words and speak Lies; They conceive Evil and bring forth Iniquity. They hatch viper's eggs and weave the spider's web; He who eats their eggs dies, And from that which is crushed a viper breaks out."
- "Their webs [their numerous False Teachings] will not become garments [Acceptable Coverings], Nor will they cover themselves with their works; Their works are works of iniquity, And the act of violence is in their hands. Their feet run to evil, And they make haste to shed innocent blood; Their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; Wasting and destruction are in their paths. The way of peace they have not known, And there is no justice in their ways; They Have Made Themselves Crooked Paths; Whoever takes that way shall not know peace." - Isaiah 59:1-8.
|A portrait of Jerusalem - from nearby Mount Zion.|
Once we fully understand, that Yahweh: "Knows The End, From The Very Beginning" and truly believe, that: "His Understanding Is Infinite" - the solution is actually quite simple. He already knew everything that we would ever forget [well in advance]; and He undoubtedly provided us with special information, or emphasis, upon these highly-important scriptures.
Since the problem is one of forgetting, The KEYWORD To Look For must be 'Remember'. Those verses which begin with: "Remember" - could have only been placed there, because His People would forget it, at some point in the future. Consequently, a study of the word: "Remember" in any good Scriptural Concordance, will readily provide us The Missing KEYS To Our Salvation!
So What Is: "This Currently Missing Knowledge?"
- Keep My Feasts [The Holy Ordinance] - Exodus 13:3.
- Observe The Sabbath Day [The Memorial Of Creation] - Exodus 20:8.
- Obey All The Commandments Of Yahweh [The Moral Law] - Numbers 15:39.
- Remember The Penalty Of Unfaithfulness [The Consequences]- Nehemiah 1:8.
- Seek The Reward Of Righteousness [The Blessings] - Job 4:7.
- Show Yahweh Due Reverence [The Proper Relationship] - Job 36:24.
- Turn To Yahweh And Worship Him [The Spiritual Directive] - Psalm 22:27.
- Meditate Upon His Works [The Source Of True Knowledge] - Psalm 77:11.
- I Have Formed You And You Are My Servant [The Divine Order] - Isaiah 44:21.
- Return To Me, For I Have Redeemed You [The Calling] - Isaiah 44:22.
- I Am God And There Is No Other [The Underlying Reality] - Isaiah 46:8-9.
- Let Jerusalem Come To Your Mind [The Promised Resting Place] - Jeremiah 51:50.
- Be Ashamed Of Your Ways [The Proper Motivation] - Ezekiel 16:61.
- Do Justice, Love Mercy, And Walk Humbly [The Practice] - Micah 6:5-8.
- In Anger Show Mercy [The Father's Own Example] - Habakkuk 3:2.
- Observe The Law Of Moses, The Judgments, And The Statutes [The Everlasting Covenant] - Malachi 4:4.
- The Day Of Judgment Draws Near [The Approaching Finality] - Luke 16:25.
- If You Are Mine, Then You Will Be Persecuted [The Cross That We Bear] - John 15:20.
- Think Upon What I Taught You [The Great Commission] - John 16:4.
- False Teachers Are Working Among You [The Warning Against Deception] - Acts 20:31.
- Assist Those Weaker Than Yourselves [The Admonition To Do Good] - Acts 20:35.
- Care For The Poor [The Commandment To Love] - Galatians 2:10.
- Remember, You Are Grafted Into Israel [The Root Of Abraham] - Ephesians 2:11-13.
- The Mystery Of Lawlessness Is Already At Work - 2 Thessalonians 2:5-12.
- Have Compassion For Prisoners And Those Who Are Mistreated - Hebrews 13:3.
- There Will Be Mockers All Around You, In The Last Days - Jude 17.
- Repent Therefore And Do The First Works [The Call To Repentance] - Revelation 2:5.
By closely studying these spiritually-highlighted passages, which have been given to us as a reminder, we can learn to worship Yahweh: "In Spirit And In Truth" - as He always fully-intended us to do. However, if we'll continue to ignore them, then our problems will only escalate geometrically! In the end, the choice is ultimately ours....
Ahava and Shalom. May Yahweh's Love and Peace be upon you!