|The Planet Earth, as seen from space.|
Consider What The Prophets Have Written....
In Jeremiah 50, It Says:
- "My people have been Lost Sheep. Their shepherds have led them astray; They have turned them away on the mountains. They have gone from mountain to hill; They have Forgotten Their Resting Place. All who found them have devoured them; And their adversaries said, 'We have not offended, Because They Have Sinned Against Yahweh, the habitation of justice, The Mighty One, in whom their fathers have long placed their hope.'" - Jeremiah 50:6-7.
- "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being priest for Me; Because you have Forgotten The Law Of Your Mighty One, I also will forget your children." - Hosea 4:6.
- "The Earth mourns and fades away, The world languishes and fades away; The haughty people of the Earth languish. The Earth is also defiled under its inhabitants, Because they have: Transgressed The Laws, Changed The Ordinance, and Broken The Everlasting Covenant. Therefore The Curse has devoured The Earth, And those who dwell in it are left desolate. Therefore the inhabitants of the Earth are burned, And few men are left upon it." - Isaiah 24:4-6.
- "Behold, Yahweh's hand is not shortened, That it cannot save; Nor His ear heavy, That it cannot hear. But Your Iniquities Have Separated You From Your Mighty One; and Your Sins Have Hidden His Face From You, So that You Will Not Hear. For your hands are defiled by blood, And your fingers with iniquity; Your lips have spoken lies, And your tongue has muttered perversity."
- "No one calls for Justice, Nor does any plead for Truth. They trust in Empty Words and speak Lies; They conceive Evil and bring forth Iniquity. They hatch viper's eggs and weave the spider's web; He who eats their eggs dies, And from that which is crushed a viper breaks out."
- "Their webs [their numerous False Teachings] will not become garments [Acceptable Coverings], Nor will they cover themselves with their works; Their works are works of iniquity, And the act of violence is in their hands. Their feet run to evil, And they make haste to shed innocent blood; Their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; Wasting and destruction are in their paths. The way of peace they have not known, And there is no justice in their ways; They Have Made Themselves Crooked Paths; Whoever takes that way shall not know peace." - Isaiah 59:1-8.