|The Sacred Scriptures seem confusing to many....|
And yet, the Sacred Scriptures are unlike any other religious texts in human existence. The very nature of these writings was to offer clear revelation to some, while [equally] denying it to still others. Its purpose was to effectually disseminate Yahweh's own battle plans and military knowledge to His soldiers - while they were dwelling in the very same camps with His enemies... and like all other such strategic military dispatches, these writings are useless without an ample understanding of the Cryptographic Keys - necessary to properly and adequately translate them.
*** Consider: the following passages from the scriptures....
- "And He said, 'Go, and tell this people: Keep on hearing, but do not understand; Keep on seeing, but do not perceive.' Make the heart of this people dull, and their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; Lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and return and be healed." - Isaiah 6:9-10.
- "Then I said, 'Lord, how long?' And He answered: 'Until the cities are laid waste and without inhabitant, The houses are without a man, The land is utterly desolate, The Lord has removed men far away, And the forsaken places are many in the midst of the land. But yet a tenth will be in it, And will return and be for consuming, As a Terebinth tree or as an Oak, Whose stump remains when it is cut down. So the holy seed shall be its stump.'" - Isaiah 6:11-13.
Yahweh has utilized His prophets to intentionally conceal His Foreknowledge from the worldly wise man - who serves only self - while simultaneously revealing invaluable information to those whom He has chosen... and the cryptographic key cannot be cracked by the greatest human minds - who lack: the prerequisite humility, honestly sincere interest, and God-given faith to reverently ask it from Him! Moreover, since Yahweh is no respecter of persons, the numerous self-proclaimed: Priests, Preachers, and Rabbis must equally rely upon this very same "spiritually obtained" source. They possess no inherent situational advantages over any other person.
In Luke Chapter 8, Yahshua [himself] confirmed this proper scriptural explanation:
- "Then His disciples asked Him, saying, 'What does this parable mean?' And He said, 'To you it has been given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of Yahweh, but to the rest it is given in parables, that seeing they may not see, And hearing they may not understand.'" - Luke 8:9-10.
But many will say, the scriptures relate: "But, our God is a God of understanding, and not of confusion..." do not the scriptures then completely contradict themselves? The answer, of course, is no - they don't! Yahweh [Our God] is truly a God of Understanding - for all who follow Him "In Spirit And Truth..." but like all wizened kings, He renders His enemies no useful [or usable] assistance. As the sacred scriptures so clearly relate, while discussing "The End Times Period" in which we now live:
- "The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive 'The Love Of The Truth,' that they might be saved. And for this reason Yahweh will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe 'The Truth' but had pleasure in unrighteousness." - 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12.
Just as The Sacred Scriptures are never [in themselves] contradictory, they offer only one: Theologically Correct Teaching - upon any given subject of doctrine! The fact, that so many different teachings regarding these various subjects abound, is the result of spiritual wickedness within the hearts of so many Charismatic Religious Leaders and the failure of their own fellowships to more properly call them to task. Had they been honestly following Yahweh's Holy Spirit and personally studying their God-given scriptures, then these cleverly devised and man-made schisms would have already [long ago] been healed.
As it has been written:
- "We also have the prophetic word made more sure, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation, for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of Yahweh spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit." - 2 Peter 1:19-21.