|Is your name in Yahweh's: "Book Of Remembrance?"|
Meanwhile, to many of us, the entire concept of such a scriptural declared book, seems largely unnecessary for Him to write - in the first place. After all, if we are just disembodied souls roaming through either: Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, or [even] Earth - eternally upon our deaths - then what real need has He to remember us from before... can't we just holler at, or pray to him, like we did before - to get His much-needed fatherly attention? No, we can't!
Why not? Because human beings are not eternally existent creatures, momentarily inhabiting physically existent bodies - until death. In fact, our bodies [themselves] - like the Macroverse, in which we now live - aren't even truly existent, as a form of concrete physical matter. They are merely thought projected energies controlled by an externally governing sentient force. Just consider these few, "Eye Opening," scriptures:
- You are worthy, O Yahweh, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and by Your will they exist and were created." - Revelation 4:11.
- "...even Yahweh, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;" - Romans 4:17.
- "You exist O Sons of Jacob, because 'I Am'!" -
Amazingly, the modern scientific theory finally uniting Einstein's Theory Of Relativity with its more modern counterpart of Quantum Mechanics says the exact same sort of things - about our factual and ongoing existence. For instance:
- We live in an 11 dimensional Multiverse comprised of an infinite number of equivalent Universes - divided only by reference to the specified time.
- Everything in the Multiverse consists only of energy ultimately channeled and/or focused by a single sentient governing intelligence.
- Human beings are capable of subtly altering their own universal existence and surroundings by the application of their own highly focused sentient prayers and/or thoughts.
- And if this primary sentient being were to redirect His own personal thoughts, then our entire Macroverse would be substantially altered, or even potentially destroyed.
|A series of three ten minute videos, discussing our Holographic Universe.|
Thus, the numerous scriptural references regarding death - as a cessation of all thought consisting activities, or an apparent spiritually induced mental sleep - offer us incredible new insights into our ongoing spiritual existence. In truth, we simply no longer exist and time ceases to pass for us, while awaiting Yahweh's inevitable and rapidly approaching Final Judgment Day! Imagine trying to explain that, when such concepts would scare the living daylights out of less scientifically minded human beings? Even now, these remarkable concepts can be deeply disturbing to many ill-equipped spiritual believers! Thus, the words of scientific caution being presented at the start of each segmented video.
However, let's consider some other explanatory Biblical Scriptures:
- "This is an evil in all that is done under the sun; that one thing happens to all. Truly the hearts of the sons of men are full of evil; madness is in their hearts while they live, and after that they go to the dead. But for him who is joined to all of the living there is hope, for a living dog is better than a dead lion. For the living know that they will die; but the dead know nothing, and they have no more reward, for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, their hatred, and their envy have now perished; Nevermore will they have a share in anything done under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 9:5-6.
- "Behold, all souls are Mine; the soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is Mine; the person who sins shall die." - Ezekiel 18:4.
- "He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and everlasting power. Amen." - 1 Timothy 6:15-16.
- "Then the dust shall return to the earth as it was, and the spirit will return to Yahweh who gave it." - Ecclesiastes 12:7.
- "His spirit departs, he returns to his earth; in that very day his plans perish." - Psalm 146:4.
Consequently, given our current scientific findings - as well as, His other scriptural claims [regarding our apparent existence] - the need for a: "Book Of Life," or "Book Of Remembrance," makes perfect sense. If human beings cease to factually exist [altogether] upon death, then a record must be kept for the inevitable "Resurrection Day" spoken of repeatedly in the Sacred Scriptures. Whereas, eternally existent and disembodied souls would not have such a mysterious metaphorical requirement. Rather than basing our continual beliefs upon someone else's carefully crafted fairy tales - concerning His scriptures - isn't it better to [actually] read them ourselves? Ultimately, you must decide for yourself!